cookies

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Encore | Tower King Suite Review

I can't stress how much I enjoy my stay here and wish I stayed longer. (Skip below for the video of room tour). The bed really is to die for. I literally had one of the most comfortable-est sleep of my life. The bed is so cushy, it reminds me of when I was a kid and get all the pillows I possibly could to make a nest so I could imagine sleeping on clouds. Anyway, I think the location is really perfect since it is most north of the strip so it's quieter and the view is spectacular (at least the room I was in). The layout of the suite is quite spacious. I definitely enjoyed the bathroom space and the living room area (although this is the area I least used). The buttons to control the lighting and drapes were ridiculously awesome and convenient. I literally had everything I had at the touch of a button. And it has doorbells! But you can set your room to "Privacy" so they don't ring it. Here's a breakdown of everything that I enjoyed...

Bathroom: Separate shower and bath tub with a sitting area in the shower. I generally like those types of showers because they are spacious and allows me to spread all my washing materials. The bath was fun, although I've seen grander tubs. I used my LUSH products here and had an awesome bubble bath (check out my Lush review). It comes with 4 sets of towels, I only used 1. The hotel also provides you with things you may need (e.g., cotton swabs, nail filer, shoe polish, body lotion, and shower cap). I really liked those amenities because you never know when you'll need those! I did think the sink was a bit high, especially for my short self. I had to tip toe to get a full view of my hair when I was curling it so I definitely think the bathroom area was made for tall people in mind. I liked how there was ledges all around the bathroom so it was great when I needed to place things out of wet areas (like my phone and camera). Also there's a plug on the make-up mirror so that's convenient. They provide a hair dryer with a retractable cord (as you can see I'm so easily entertained by things). Then the separate toilet with a phone? Yeeah so I can only assume the phone is for emergencies...? But I can also see people having business calls on there since they give the "Line 1" and "Line 2" options...sooo you know..whatever floats their canoe. I wish I used the robes but didn't have time to!

Bed Area: As I said, I LOVE THIS BED! Would I pay the price they offer it for? Hmmm maybe. If I ever get the chance to afford it, yeah I'd consider it. But I really love it. Both sides of the bed have nightstands with their own lamps WITH PLUGS! So that's great especially when you need to charge your cell on it. What was weird is that the lower suites have the iPhone 4 dock but the upper floors have iPhone 5 dock? I think they should standardize the docks or ask the visitor which phone they have in order to accommodate them better. The side nearest the walkway had the panel with all the buttons that control the sheers, drapes, lighting and privacy. I loved each of the options because the sheers allowed us to still look outside at the beautiful view while quickly accessing the drapes for when it got too bright. There's also another phone in this area which automatically resorts to speaker phone. This is good because phone's are dirty but a little confusing at first to use.

Living Room/Desk Space: Yes all the plugs were fantastic! I like how there were seats on both sides of the desk as well as the multiple lighting in this area (also comes with phone). I wish I used this space more but the couches did look a bit dusty. Because they were black, it was easy to spot things that looked like they shouldn't be there. The room view was gorgeous.
Day

Night
Trust me, these pictures do not do this view justice.

I loved the color scheme they used for the entire room (beige, white, and black).

THE POOL AEA! OH EM GEE! It was perfectly perfect. It had the right amount of height, not too cold and not too hot, and man where they on it if there was any debris in the pool. Poolside drinks? HECK YES! I ordered the Mango Lassi and absolutely loved it! I've had it non-alcoholic and enjoy the drink as is, but the way they made it was on point! It was one of the first things I've ordered that I know I made the right decision. Yes it is pricey. Almost makes me cringe but it was definitely worth the experience. They also provide you with two towels per person (one I'm guessing to lay on the benches and one dry with) which I did use for what I guessed so that was really nice. They also provide water. Thumbs up Wynn. That's really awesome of you.

Didn't get to use the fitness area unfortunately. I definitely need to try that out next time I come.

Would definitely love to come here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.