cookies

Friday, August 22, 2014

Lush Bath Cocktail Feat. Twilight Bomb + Comforter Bubble Bar

Yeah I just realized this blog post wasn't up and so I apologize for the delay (none of you probably keep up with my blog anyway, so what am I talking about. ;) )

Anyhoo! For anyone who needs a time for relaxation, making a bath cocktail will surely do the trick. I specifically picked the Twilight Bomb and Comforter Bubble Bar for it's calming properties.

These photos are taken directly from their website so you don't have to go searching all over for it on the internet. It smells really nice and it has softens your skin quite a bit. Maybe not as much as the melt bars but it definitely helps. As I've mentioned in my video review, there are bits of glitter in the bath bomb so you may want to rinse off after. I did not experience any irritation when I did not rinse off so I don't think it's necessary to do so. There's also teal/blueish color towards the middle of the bomb which doesn't effect the color of your water so don't fret that you'll get gross looking bath water.
Also, for the bubble bar, use HALF of the bar and not a quarter of it because it won't be a bubble-filled if you only use a quarter of the bar. Yes it's very potent for just a quarter but it won't last as long and it doesn't fill the tub completely.

Check out my video review below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.