cookies

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara | Tarte Mascara

I don't know how to feel about this mascara as I'm currently not happy about it. My upper and bottom lashes keep getting stuck to one another and I feel like I have to keep fixing them because it's irritating. I got this in one of my glam bags so it didn't come with the primer, which may be why they're sticking to each other and it doesn't look as full as the picture shows on their website (http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-best-in-faux-lash-extending-fibers).
Even though there's a difference between having it on and not having it on, it doesn't get thicker so my lashes look thin. If you want fuller longer lashes I would not recommend buying this product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.