cookies

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

F A S H I O N // I'm young, I'm wild and I'm free (Coachella 2015)








Sunglasses - Wildfox Couture
Bustier - Forever 21
Shorts - Forever 21
Kimono - Styles for Less
Ankle Boots - Urban Outfitters
Flower Crown - gifted

This came out way cooler than I thought. I had lost a bet so my "embarrassing" thing I had to do was put temporary tattoos on my arm that I would have to wear during this shoot and I actually really like way it came out since I didn't have any festival make-up to accommodate this look. Kimonos are great for festivals because they are light weight but still provide some warmth and having a bustier allows you to get an even tan. But always make sure to wear sun screen! Boots are my thing at festivals because I don't like sand getting into my shoes to tennis shoes and sandals are a big fat no for me. You can never go wrong in black and white.

Watch the video for all three looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only kind words please.